Monday, October 18, 2010

Austin Finally Gets Us a Shoutout



Well, to be fair, he did get our name in the upcoming Sony Pictures Premium Rush, for which he served as one of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's stunt doubles. It almost made up for the whole "My bike got stolen, it was recovered through Twitter, and I ended up in every media outlet in the city without dropping my company's name once" fiasco of 2010.

And now, in an act of redemption, he represents all over this article in the Red Bull Magazine. Personally, I didn't know there was even was a Red Bull Magazine, but hey, any press is good press, right? The article starts on page 52.

Nice work, buddy.

3 comments:

  1. Red Bull article is great...FYI I have turned the shot of Austin behind the bus into a wallpaper if anyone wants it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I'm looking for your rates for the company I work for, and the website says "email or call" for rates - but there's no email address listed on the site. Could we have that? Thanks! Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can always email us at:

    sales(at)samuraimessenger.com

    ReplyDelete